Terms & Conditions for Family Car Show Sunday 26th March 2017.
- Gates open to vehicles at 7am and vehicles to be judged must arrive before 9am.
- All participants are to observe the directions given by the officials at the site & surrounds.
- Judged entries must pre-register and pay by Wednesday 22nd March 2017.
- Display Only entries can pre-register and pay or pay by cash on day of entry.
- Vehicles to be judged will be grouped together as much as possible.
- Judging will conclude by 2.30pm, their decisions will be final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- Trophy presentation will commence at 2.30-3.00pm.
- Number of trophies to be awarded in individual judged categories are to be advised soon.
- The organisers reserve the right to combine categories with few entries.
- People’s Choice award to be judged by members of the public with paid entry ($5) on the day of the show and cannot include exhibitors or car club members.
- Gates open to the public at 9.00am.
- All vehicles to remain stationary until all trophies have been awarded. (Any vehicle requiring to leave must be escorted from the show by an official).
- The committee reserves the right to accept or reject any entry.
- This is an alcohol free event. No alcoholic drinks are allowed to be brought in or consumed during the day of the show.
- All profits from this Rotary event will be used for Rotary Projects within the Dandenong Ranges region.
- The organisers reserve the right to use any video or image taken on the day for use in promotion and publicity.
- Clubs wishing to be grouped together must arrive as a group and at the same time. Club Gazebos & BBQs must be set up on grass and not take up any car show area. Please contact Rotary Club of Belgrave if you would like an area set aside for your club.
- Entrants must be responsible for their own actions in the event of safety to themselves and or others as well as any damage to vehicles and property. The Rotary Club of Belgrave will not be held liable for any personal injury or damage to vehicles.
Terms & Conditions for Stall Holders at Family Car Show
Sunday 26th March 2017.
- The allocation of the stall site is at the discretion of the officials on duty at the show.
- Stallholders are to ensure their site is always attended, presentable, professional and safe, and all displays contained within the site parameters.
- Stallholders must leave their site in a clean state and all waste must be removed from the site. Grey water should not be disposed of on the site nor any plastic or cardboard packaging.
- Entry is at 7am and sites must be ready for trade by 8.30am and cannot pack up to leave before 3.30pm.
- Late or no advice of absences will result in full fees being charged.
- Stallholders are required to attend their site in all weather conditions and only the organisers of the event can announce a cancellation of the event should weather conditions become unsafe.
Insurances, licences and registrations
- All stallholders must have a current Public and Product Liability Insurance, a copy of which is to be provided to authorised personnel of the Rotary Club of Belgrave.
- Food stalls must display a current Food Business Licence and the stallholder must have completed a food safety course.
- All food stalls must comply with food, health and safety standards and must ensure the health and safety of their customers and fellow stallholders.
- All electrical and gas equipment should be well maintained and have any current testing tags attached.
- If you regularly trade in second-hand goods you may be required (by law) to carry a current second hand dealer’s licence. It is the stallholders responsibility to contact the appropriate authority.
- No stallholder is permitted to erect a beach umbrella, gazebo, canopy, tent or enclosure unless it’s securely weighed down (15kg per leg) and/or tied down.
- Vehicles are to be parked out of the way, as directed by officials, if not being used for the stall.
A PDF copy of these Terms & Conditions can be downloaded here.